Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Is it wrong to enjoy Alice being sick?

Look how sweet she looks, just sprawled out on my bed, clinging to her blankie and watching early morning nick jr cartoons, to sick to even protest the annoying baby cartoons- ADORABLE
She hasn't been feeling well for two days and this morning was especially bad. I myself was pretty tired from Seminary and restless sleep with her fever the night before, so I cuddled up with her and dozed off and on all morning with her in the crook of my arm.
Joely kept busy playing "my dot com" She loves to play Nick Jr on the computer now.


She would wake us up now and again to ask for "passion fruit juice" or if she could use the bathroom, but for the most part she was content to just play her "dot com" and watch her shows. What a sweetheart.
It is fun to have Alice all to myself. She's seven now and seems so independent. She does occasionally need "snuggle time" but mostly she just wants to do her own thing.
It's been a nice couple of days.
I think tomorrow she'll be ok to get back to school, and I'll miss her.
Looking forward to June third almost as much as the kids are.

2 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

Aside from the part about being sick, sick days are nice

Arcalee said...

The girls are getting so big. Miss having lunch with you girls!

Holy Coupons Batman

Background