Proof that he loves me.
His grandma had been wondering so here is what he's been doing..
- Playing Xbox 360 Live (he's got the gold membership- sweetmamak is the gamer name)
- Sleeping Late due to staying up all night playing against Travis on Xbox live
- Working on his personal hygeine (I went Swimming, why do I need to shower?)
- Running. ( He had run one 5k and one 1K and is in training for his next one)
- Finishing up his Tenderfoot Requirements- Just the pesky knots are left
One month of summer down and he's had a blast. He and Quentin spent a week at South Padre Island with Rob's parents. He's stayed with Travis and has some friends stay here. He's been swimming at least 5 times a week and he goes running and is working on his Fitness Merit Badge. He's up to 100 situps and 20 pushups. He finally was able to do one pull up, he's been working on that since April. Last night he got proficient in his knot tying, so at our next troop meeting he'll get one final test and should be able to have his board of review for his Tenderfoot. He completed his Weather MErit Badge, and next week after his Dental Exam he'll have his Dentistry merit badge and he's pretty close to getting his fingerprinting one. But like he says, just one month and 24 days of freedom left. He plans on making it all count.