Wednesday, July 07, 2010

And More fun...

After the parade the kids thought they were on their way home.
HA HA HA HA
When I told them we were headed to Hobby Lobby,
nobody complained, because they thought it was a joke.
And the joke was on them
Because we went to
HOBBY LOBBY.
According to David, "it's the least happiest place on earth"
When we pulled into the parking lot, the boys were still in denial.
Only Joely was singing the "Hobby Lobby Song"
which sounds somewhat like Spongebob's C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Song.
I needed the exact right color of red to go with some baby shower invites, due the next day.
Alas they were out, so I made do with some other papers, but I had to take their picture.
To which Quentin said, "Really mom? I am in my uniform."
To which David replied, "Don't fight it, you know it's for her blog."
To their relief, I really did just go in for paper and not to browse the merchandise.
And to make it up to them, we had Chick Filet for lunch.
Chick Filet (or Chickolaid as Joely says it) is the best way to show your gratitude for children behaving in a place like Hobby Lobby.
More fourth fun to come, right now I'm being called back to battle Mario Karts.

1 comment:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Well....I love HOBBY LOBBY and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chick-fil-A. Poor kids, at least they went in the store with you, mine would have sat in the car.

Holy Coupons Batman

Background