Monday, August 25, 2008

It wasn't too bad...

PEACE
So thankfully the bus was a full fifteen minutes late, so by the time it got there I forgot I was supposed to be emotional, I was dripping in sweat and couldn't wait to get back home, plus it was on the other side of the street, so I had to use my old 4th grade crossing guard skills to get them across-- and David and Quentin left their lunch kits on the other side of the road-- so I had to go back and get the lunch kits, run them to the bus all the while about 20 cars were waiting- LOVELY!!!!! Alice is so excited, I can't even cry about it! Here are a few pictures of them waiting! I forgot to take the picture of Bus 10 driving away with her, I'll have to take it after school

When will the bus arrive???? Alice's hair is going flat! HORROR

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Oh, how fun. I can't believe Baby Alice is in Kindergarten. They all look so grown up:(

4Girls4Me said...

Happy Back to School Day! The kids are all so cute! Your boys totally cracked me up with those expressions on their faces!! Wow - Alice is such a big girl to be in Kindergarten! I hope they all have a great year and you enjoy the time with Joely!

Holy Coupons Batman

Background