Thursday, November 20, 2008

Do you have your tickets?

I do!!!! Me, and 700 of my closest friends, will be hitting the Movie Tavern tonight at midnight to see the SOLD OUT first showing of Twilight. MY life will never be the same. Robert is a little wierded out that his 38 year old wife will be acting like a teeny bopper tonight. My prediction is that it will be mostly middle aged moms like myself tonight and less teenagers, after all they have school tomorrow, all I'll have to do it throw the kids on the bus and go back to bed.... They can eat breakfast at school, just this once...

Dreaming of Jacob and Edward as I type....

5 comments:

Aryn said...

Lol. I didn't read the books, but I agreed to go see the movie on Saturday. SHould be fun!!

Jan said...

I haven't read the books either but there is huge excitement in the ward. You'll have to fill us all in!

4Girls4Me said...

So fun!! I really, really hope the movie is great and does the books justice. I am totally worried that they are going to butcher the story... I am going with Ryann & Corey this weekend. I can't wait to hear what you think!! :) I'm checking your blog tomorrow am for your movie review!!
Hey, I'm so jealous - my brother & his wife had a baby girl this morning in Houston. I wish I was there!!

Golfersfamily said...

I am one of the few who get the priviledge of watching the movie with you tonight Kareena. Thank goodness you prefer Jacob over Edward, or there might be a little animosity... long live Edward, well, duh?@!

Misty said...

I was there too! More teeny boppers than moms though, I will admit. I still wasn't about to miss it for the world!

Holy Coupons Batman

Background