Sunday, February 14, 2010

And as it is written, so shall it be done....


I can't get Charlton Heston out of my head, so I used his words as my title. My BFF Allie wrote and asked me to update, and as she writes I do her bidding- I have posted several posts tonight, scroll down and read them all for your enjoyment and my validation.

I can't get another quote from

the Old Testament-(the movie - not the book) out of my head.

"Your eyes are as beautiful as they keen"

This is what Jacob Allegedly said to Rachel, when they met. Before he was tricked into marrying her sister and then had to wait 14 years to marry her.

I really like Hollywood's version, the script is much more fun to listen to than Genesis.

But I digress.

I am writing tonight about a beauty we have in our house, Miss Alice Anne.

On thursday night she informed me of the sweetheart dance in gym class. She wanted a new dress, it needed to be beautiful and black and twirl and fabulous.

Since we don't indulge her nearly enought, we stopped at palais royal, which is in town, but I hardly ever go there, it's so expensive, but when they have sales or clearance, it's a good place.

So we went, naturally the first dress she saw was sixty bucks.

I explained how there was no way in a manger we would pay that.

Then we found a gorgous one on clearance that fit the bill.

I beleive she looked amazing-

What do you think?
You'll notice her foot cocked a little and a look of indifference, you can't teach that- it's a natural talent. And please notice the locket, it "helps me to feel warm inside"
She's so filled with confidence, I just love that she's aware of all her talents and intelligence.
I am so glad we have Alice Anne in our family!

1 comment:

Scrapbookallie said...

I'm so glad that you listen to me and do my bidding......with such a great topic as the lovely Alice Anne......

Holy Coupons Batman

Background