Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jesus Wants Joely for a Sunbeam


In our church when you turn three you start going to primary. Primary is what other churches call Junior Sunday School, childrens church etc. The first year you are there you are called a sunbeam, and Joely well she's our little sunbeam.

She loves to sing the songs, and the above video is a medly of her favorite ones. She has been singing the sunbeam song nearly non stop since she started primary. She also loves Popcorn Popping, Do as I'm doing and Head Shoulders Knees and toes, (knees and toes). Another favorite is the Hello Song, but she just learned it last week and isnt' ready to perform it.

Joely's teacher is Sister Duncan and the other little one in her class is Keegan, you may remember him from previous posts.

Another favorite thing for her are marshmallows, as you can see in the video, she interchanged marshmallow and sunbeam.
She's a cutie patootie

7 comments:

Scrapbookallie said...

She is a cutie patootie, I love her songs.....sorry about Truffles digging holes....Quentin's rendition of "raining like Sunday Morning" was great too!

Scrapbookallie said...

Jesus want's us all to be sunbeams!

SweetmamaK said...

Allie you are the best!

Unknown said...

WHAT A CUTIE!!! She reminded me of Quentin and she reminded Trevor of Alice from the good old Laredo days. You are quite the little independant film maker. I can't wait to see your next production! This comment or validation is really from me no matter what Google says. I am too lazy to sign out and back in again so just know that Tanner misses you guys as well!

KCsMomma said...

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!! I want a little Joley....

You are such a great mom. Your kids radiate it too.

Love you lots!!

4Girls4Me said...

She is SO cute!!! I would love to meet her in person and let her play with my littlest one! Bayli loved watching this too :) Joely is absolutely precious!

Highlights said...

When the video was over my Jolie said, "Again!" So Joely Rose is a sensation at the Yancey house! I can't stop singing..I'll be a marshmallow for him...

Holy Coupons Batman

Background